Will has held the highest technology leadership position at a Malcolm Baldrige award-winning company, where he contributed greatly to the company's continuing success. Baldrige recognition is personally awarded by the President of the United States to businesses that are judged to be outstanding in leadership, strategic planning, customer and market concentration, information and analysis, human resource focus, process management, and business results.
• Led and Nurtured 11 direct-reporting IT Professionals (100% Staff retention for 7+ years) within a lean $1.4 Million dollar budget (less than 1% of annual revenue) responsible for all international corporate technology needs.
• Additionally led 23 direct-reporting GIS engineers, software developers and implementers for a $3.7MM direct customer-facing web-enabled Oracle-backed government application with a proforma forecast of $11MM.
• Developed and coded an Oracle (Oracle Masters DBA Certified) positive-pay EDI application on Solaris to stop the cashing of fraudulent checks during the absence of a full-time DBA.
• As part of a $3+ Billion dollar enterprise, worked with several dozen cross-organization technology teams to ensure in-margin and on-schedule delivery of technology projects, products.
• Wove IT and Business objectives by leading the "Strategic Planning for Information Technology" Team.
• Aligned the IT Vision with the Vision of the Enterprise by developing the 5 year rolling IT Strategy.
• Focused IT Developments on areas which extended the business and created market differentiation.
• Maintained Raving Fans for Customers (4.1/5.0 customer satisfaction) by innovating where technology did not exist.
• Founded the Technology Needs Team, responsible for company-wide IT governance and satisfaction.
• Embodied a multi-tiered democratic approach toward technology selection.
• Earned OMI the “Premier Data Consolidation Company in Denver” Award.